June 5, 2020
Here’s what to expect.
Appointment required for All Store visits.
- Including Eye Exams, shopping for glasses, order pickups, adjustments, and repairs.
- It’s easy to text, call, email, or schedule your visit online
Masks or face coverings are required for all.
We have a mask for you if you do not have your own.
Guests are limited to those essential for your well-being and care.
- Patients scheduled for Eye Exams must complete and submit online patient forms before arrival. Please follow directions as a “New” patient even if you have had an exam with us before: https://oculuseyecare.com/appointments/
- We will take your temperature with an infrared forehead thermometer. If your temperature exceeds 100.4 degrees you will be asked to reschedule.
- Clean your hands at our hand sanitizing station upon arrival.
Shopping for glasses is still fun!
Let us style you!
- Staff will pull frames off frame boards for you.
- You will be able to remove your mask temporarily when trying on glasses. Staff will give you space to do so.
- All glasses are sanitized after being tried on.
Mobile contactless payments and Square invoices are available
- Our processes follow the reopening guidelines issued by the CDC, State of Washington, King County, and City of Seattle to ensure the safety of our customers, patients, and staff.
- Our staff will be screened upon arrival at work, will wear masks, additional face shields will be used when appropriate, social distancing will be maintained whenever possible, fewer exams will be scheduled per day, high touch surfaces will be cleaned frequently with EPA registered disinfectants, and CDC guidelines are followed for risk assessment and work restriction for employees with potential exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hours: Monday-Wednesday 10am-7pm, Thursday 9am-7pm, Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm
We host exclusive events several times a year, celebrating the latest in eyewear innovation. Check back soon for our next event or sign up to keep in the loop.